- Expecting GASB to Issue Tough, but Deliberative Rules
- Bill Gates' Views on Teachers Pensions "Do Not Compute"
- Experts Document that Public Pensions are Weathering the Financial Crisis
- National State and Local Government Organizations Get the Facts Out on Public Pension Plans
- NCTR's Executive Director's Letter to the Editor, Wall Street Journal, regarding New York City school's Chancellor Joel Klein Essay on Pension Funds
- State and Local Government Organizations Oppose Proposed Federal Over-Reach
- GFOA: Setting the Record Straight About Public Pensions
- Federal Relations Director Leigh Snell Appears on the Diane Rhem Show on National Public Radio (NPR)