95th NCTR Annual Conference
“Partners in Excellence”
October 6–11, 2017 (Note: 6 & 11 are attendee travel days)
Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel, Tucson, Arizona
Sunday: W. Brian Arthur, Theoretical Economist, Santa Fe Institute; sponsored by Baillie Gifford.
Monday: Ian Morrison, Internationally renowned Futurist, Author, and Consultant; sponsored by William Blair.
Tuesday: Princess Moss, NEA Secretary-Treasurer; sponsored by The NCTR Corporate Advisory Committee.
Early-Registration fees (fee increases after 9/10/17):
- Public System Member: $1,135 per attendee; $340 per guest.
- Commercial Member: $2,275 per attendee; $450 per guest.
- Commercial Member that is a Conference or Speaker Sponsor: $1,700 per attendee; $450 per guest.
You must first register for the Conference! After you complete your registration, you will receive a hotel link to make your hotel reservation. Please ensure to reserve your room by 9/15 to secure the group rate of $199 plus taxes!
Annual Business Meeting
Nominations for Executive Committee:
Let Your Voice Be Heard! Executive Committee Nominations due 9/7/17. Are you ready to get more involved in NCTR? Put your thoughts into action as a member of the NCTR Executive Committee! Read more…
System Directors and Delegates:
- Delegate Form
- Note: On October 10, 2017, a vote will be taken on proposed revisions to the NCTR Constitution. Please review the draft prior to the meeting and come prepared to vote. If you have edits, do not send them to NCTR headquarters—they must be presented in person by a voting delegate at the upcoming Annual Business Meeting, enabling all delegates to hear and consider at the same time.
- August 31: Resolutions due; deadline for free polo shirt with registration.
- September 7: Executive Committee Nominations due.
- September 10: Early bird fee retires.
- September 15: Room block retires.
- September 22: Delegate names due.
- October 7: Committee Meetings. Trustee Education, 2:00–2:30 pm; Resolutions, 3:00–3:30 pm; Legislative, 4:00–5:00 pm. The Nominating Committee meets Saturday 2:00–5:00 pm and Sunday 8:30–10:30 am. Administrator Education Committee will not meet.
Visit this page for more information throughout 2017.
NCTR Annual Conferences are held exclusively for the benefit of NCTR members.
Not a member of NCTR? Join today! >>>
The 2017 Annual Membership Renewal begins in mid-December.
Interested in sponsoring NCTR’s 2017 Annual Conference? Email us at email@example.com for details!